FRAGRANCES SENSUALITY

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A GOOD FRAGRANCE CAN GIVE YOU COMPLIMENTS

I was in a medical clinic to receive vaccination against influenza. There were many people of all ages. When my turn came to receive the vaccine, I sat near the nurse who administered them. After greeting me, the first thing she told me with a look delighted : ''You smell very good. It's great to have you near me. "I felt like she was cruising me.

Although this is not the first time, it's always fun when you get a compliment like that. I thought the cologne that I use  ACQUA DI GIO. I am convinced that when you wear the fragrance that suits you it create positive feedback about you. You've probably already received compliments about it. If this is not the case, you should consider trying a new perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment